Cermex, for comprehensive packaging equipment solutions
Periodic visit for your packaging line
The Plus Points
- Regular and reassuring surveillance of your installation which facilitates your daily management,
- Maintenance work in accordance with your budget and scheduled to coincide with your production stoppages,
- Guarantee that the manufacturer’s maintenance recommendations are being followed.
Cermex proposes two categories of maintenance contract to ensure your equipment continues to operate at its best technical level for optimum output.
- Contract for periodic visits:
Regular visits of a service engineer to check machine functioning, carry out adjustments, give additional training to your production and maintenance staff and draw up an assessment if required.
- Contract for preventive maintenance:
A 3-year maintenance schedule of visits (every 4, 6 or 12 months) to carry out preventive maintenance operations including part replacement.
Keep control over your machinery’s maintenance costs and maintain the performance of your installation at its highest level.