Cermex, for comprehensive packaging equipment solutions
FLEXIBLE Range Automatic shrink-wrapping with manual loading
Ability to handle all types of products, even unstable ones
Ability to handle all types of collations: promotional packs, packs with or without cardboard support
Continuous motion semi-automatic shrink-wrapping with manual loading
Cermex’s Flexible range is the ideal solution for those who require semi-automatic shrink wrapping machinery, which combines manual loading with automatic shrink-wrapping, either with or without a travelling sealing bar.
The Flexible range offers continuous motion and is able to handle all types of products, even unstable ones, as well as all types of collations, including promotional packs and packs with or without cardboard support. The Flexible shrink wrap machines with sealing bar feature non-stop shrink-wrapping, a single conveyor without transfer zones to guarantee product stability, pre-feeding of film to prevent seal tearing, twin lanes for quick start-up and manual loading from both sides, multi-pitch and dancing roller, 90° film reel holder for quick and ergonomic changeovers by the operator, and easy-open pack perforation system.
Our Flexible manual loading, semi-automatic shrink wrapping machines without sealing bar also offer a host of advantages, notably in promotional packaging: with no visible seal and an adjustable lapping system, they can deliver advertising support for all types of packs thanks to low density polyethylene (LDPE) print registered film, available in thicknesses from 30 to 80 microns. Film wrapping thus not only provides protection for goods, and easy transit and storage in transparent, ready-collated packages, but also a means of sales promotion.
Please contact our specialists for a quote or help in selecting the right film and semi-automatic shrink wrapping machinery.
With sealing bar
Traveling sealing bar and single conveyor
- With sealing bar
- Traveling sealing bar and single conveyor
- Continuous shrink-wrapping without stopping
- Product stability guaranteed, no transfer zones
- Cradle possible in the square bar conveyor for cylindrical products
- Automatic process that does not use the weight of the batch
- Better product stability when the sealing bar descends
- Prevents tearing at the seal bead
- Quick start-up
- Adapted to small collations without affecting the speed
- Loading on each side of the machine
- Dancing roller: automatic adaptation to the product size and collation
- Multi-pitch: sealing bar cycle adapted to the batch length
This device enables quick and ergonomic changeovers by the operator.
Coupled to the sealing bar, this system perforates the film along each side of the pack seal in order to create a tear-off strip, without reducing the speed.
Shrink-wrapping without sealing bar
The Plus Points
- No visible seal
- Advertising support for all types of packs thanks to print registered film
- Promotional tool, even for limited series
- Adjustable lapping system
- Saving in cost and time
- Transparency and collation
- Easy transit and storage
- Sales promotion
- Type of film: low density polyethylene (LDPE)
- Film thickness: from 30 to 80 microns
Machine documentations just a few clicks away
View a video clip to have a better idea of the machine working principle
You are looking for packaging which meets your requirements or you wish to see Cermex's expertise in your industrial sector or with primary/secondary packaging